Relationship

over 10 years ago

can you tell me please if my relationship will last. Thank you in advance

over 10 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

I would love to help. :) Always verify connection, and happy to help. Feel free to read my profile and reviews before hand :) ✷Sending You Good Vibes✷

over 10 years ago

How do I verify my connection please

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gwendoline,

Two things – re: your relationship cannot guarantee any one’s relationship in the long distance future, only tell you what the other person’s intentions are towards you.

Two – Connection – There is a green chat box when you double click a reader’s name.

If you are asking about a connection between you and a particular reader – in my case I go for a feeling and picture before proceeding into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Dear, I just keep getting doubts on this. You need assistance on removing them please take time to look though my profile and reviews! Blessings

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can look into this honestly and tell you what I see no sugar coating I can tell you what you need to hear. Come by for a live session!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this with a tarot reading. I’m online now, contact me live.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!