Physic

over 10 years ago

I get a lot of visions from time to time. The only thing is I cant here what the people are saying too me. Can any one please help

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Im sensing your gift sweetie and I can give you the answers you are truly looking for and unmask the problem that is bothering you. You were lead her by your ability as well as fate! Do not ignore this come by for a live session sweetie.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can help you understand your Insight please Contact me

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

There are a lot of free resources online that may help you to have a deeper understanding of how to interpret the messages spirit are trying to give to you.

On the other hand, there are a number of advisers on here that can help you understand as well. Come check out my profile, I can help you with this.

I am offering $10 email sessions, as well as other options. For this, it seems like you just need a little clarity. I think the ten dollar deal would be great for it, or a few mins in chat… :) Good luck and much peace to you!!!

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, yes I can help you with this so you can understand your visions. I have various deals available and be happy to work with you.

over 10 years ago

Your throat chakra sounds like it may be blocked. Finding a practised Reiki practitioner will be able to help you with this.