Red and White snake

over 10 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

Hi I had a dream of a red and white standing in front of my bed!! In my dream I jump outa bed and watch as the snake struggles in the duvet! As tho trying to get out or something! Any input would be appreciated!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come in for a full dream reading I can tell you the significance of this dream and help you unmask what it really means and how it applies to your life. Come by for a live session my dear! Dont take the dream lightly as it means something. Look forward to hearing from you.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, if you can it would be good to get a reading with someone about your dream. I am available and happy to work with you. I have various deals including a $10 deal.

Love and light

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Snakes are phallic symbols that also represent hidden enemies. The white part of the snakes means one of your enemies is a weak one, the other has a very forceful personality. At the same time it seems that there is going to be a struggle as to you making up your mind which way to go, could be something like deciding your own sexual preference or making up your mind between two different men.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Neglected to add…the Key in your dream is: “As tho trying to get out or something!” Think about what it is that you really would not want to do such as a party you may not want to attend, a job, a meeting….etc. Always look for the Key phrase in your dreams.

over 10 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

Thankyou! Just been going through weird dreams past nights! Like while sleeping I came out of my body and looked around in the room and I knew I was in sleep I went to the windowsill and came running back..

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Dreams are always best to be interpreted with what is going on in your personal life. To really understand about your dream, in my experience, you would want to have both and understanding of current situations and also what ever emotional or other type of issues that may be trying to surface in your life.

Dream symbols about snakes from my own experience has represented something about knowledge. The colors represent different aspects… red is energy and white is truth… and the fact the snake was stuck or was struggling would suggest something inside yourself that was having some kind of struggle…

You could get a different interpretation from each person you talk to… It all depends on what is going on in your own personal life and it is up to your own interpretation above all else…

I would suggest looking at dream meanings and the specific things that stand out in the dream and seeing how you can relate them to your present life.

There are some adivsors here that are more experienced with dream interpretations, and may be of more help if you are wanting to talk to someone about it…

Wishes of peace and love good luck….