Relationship

over 10 years ago
grandview21 didn't upload a photo

Netta2012 (grandview21)

2 posts

Hi can someone tell me please if this person is the love of my life (my soulmate) and also the person i will marry and have kids with in the future. If so when will he come back into my life and how is he doing lately? I miss him a lot and just hope he is okay.

Antoinette 12/04/1992 Alex 08/05/1994

Thanks you guys xx !

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can help you with this. I will answer these questions and others for you plus advise you on topics that lies ahead. I do offer the $10 deal if your interested.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Netta, the questions of “Will we get back together?” is my $10 deal right now. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Netta, Take your time be patient is what i am hearing from spirit. If you want more insight on why they are saying this. Please contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!