does he like me

over 10 years ago

why is it when i tell my friend im going on holiday and he he just turns around and say “no” automatically i say ohkay i wont go…does he know i like him?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well I would go on your holiday just to enjoy it, and relax. If the guy really cares for you of course he will still be around when you come back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

If he’s a true friend he shouldn’t be telling you what to do. Maybe I’m misreading your post though.

I would be happy to answer the question in a tarot reading. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

I don’t think the person knows exactly how youj feel be a little more forward with the situation. call me now for a tarot card reading i would be happy to answer your questions for you

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he feels some conection with you and something is holding him back from showing his feelings towards you.

ill be glad to explain more to you in chat just click my link to begin .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

Hello Belinda,

I Fell That he Does Have Some Felling’s Toward You But There is Something That He Wants To Tell You, Contact Me For For More Info! I Will Explain more When You Contact Me!

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I have all the answers for you. Contact me I have 30 years experience and my own practice. I have helped many no problem is too big for me!

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i fell he may like you but you have been hurt befor im picking up a lot of enerey on you call me

over 10 years ago

I do see that he does have strong feelings for you but he’s holding back,i also pick up that he’s scared to tell you how he feels because he doesn’t know if you feel the same but he also knows that if you find someone that he’ll be heart broken because he didn’t get a chance. I have more info if your interested

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

I would be glad to look at this situation with you in a reading and tell you what is shown me about it. One thing I wouldnt let worry you though is him telling you ‘NO’...he is trying to control and manipulate you to do what HE wants,not what you want,and with no real commitment from his side. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon