Cursed?

over 10 years ago
monicadgr8test didn't upload a photo

monicadgr8test

17 posts

I went to a psychic. She told me I was cursed and I brought that cursed onto my lover, so now he is cursed. Both of our lives will be miserable. Is that true?

over 10 years ago

Hell Monica, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

gosh can’t believe you would be told something like that. You are blessed!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

hmm…well I don’t believe you are cursed or your lover. The power of belief I would suggest in trying to get your money. Don’t believe everything you hear. I would say your life is what you make it with your lover and if you choose to be happy you will be. Be positive and filled with love, joy, and happiness and good things will come.

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

I agree with with heavenly, I do not feel that you are cursed. I feel that you and your lover will have ups and downs but that is just part of the relationship. I feel that good things are coming your way. Contact me for more informations

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Monica,

Thats an old scam there…scare the client and promise them gloom and doom but it can be fixed by a spell/curse removal if you only pay such and such an amunt of money. I can tell that you arent cursed…people arent as a rule…and you should ignore this person and not give her another dime.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Personally I don’t believe in curses to the extent that no one can ever put something on you that you don’t allow on some level. It really goes against someones free will when it comes to messing with that stuff. There is more to it than just that, but I wouldn’t worry to much about it yourself.

Just do some prayers and be confident and make your own destiny, don’t fall into a belief like that. The only question you need to ask is “Do YOU feel like you are cursed?” It’s amazing what the power of suggestion can do, and it goes farther than just that…

Anyways, wishes of peace and love… If you truly feel worried than seek some advice from someone you feel a better trust for… :)

over 10 years ago

monicadgr8test

17 posts

Thanks to all advisor.. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Monica,

NO – do not fall for these types of so-called psychics – they are the ones that gives our industry a bad name.

I will beat she wanted $100s dollars to remove this so-call curse.

I hope you have a great week ESTHER

over 10 years ago

monicadgr8test

17 posts

Thanks EstherLibra she actually asked for $300 to help.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I have all the answers for you. Contact me I have 30 years experience and my own practice. I have helped many no problem is too big for me!

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I am certain we all know the type of advisor you went to see. The sad part is they would rather make that quick buck by telling a person there is a Curse on them when they should just really do a Reading since they are quite intuitive but as I said, they want the fast big bucks its a shame and it won’t change. And…there is no Curse on you or your bf.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Very Bad Psychic!!! And i that can not Happen… and Karma will come to her one Day