Ive been replaced

over 10 years ago

my mom remarried in 2007 and its been all about this guy and his kids since she married him its been bad for me and a bad stange situation. my mother went from not calling me as much since im fare away. now she then went to not answering the phone to saying her phone acts up to me not being able to contact her i know this guy wants his kid and him self only with her and in her life he has threaten this at me more then once only but i never in a 1000 years would think she would do it but she has is there any hope for me or is this really good bye for good whats the situation cause i dont know anymore it seems she,s with him on this action and dont mind replacing me i still am in shock and dont know what to do now..is ther any hope or am i faced with her never there in my life thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I know this is very difficult for you, but this is not about you or being replaced. It’s about your mom learning certain lessons in life and setting boundaries and staying true to herself. These are your mom’s and her partners issues, and you did nothing wrong.

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

If you need someone to talk to I can help. This would be a difficult thing for anyone. Please check out my profile.

I have a great email session for ten dollars. Where you can say just about anything and write as much as you feel you need to in the first email. I also have some other offers…

You seem like you really need someone to really listen and empathize with you. I would love to help you.

Come check out my profile… :)

I hope all goes well… Much love and peace… Many blessings to you…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Bruce,

Perhaps you are expecting too much of your mother right now…you seem to me too old to be so dependant on her. She does have her own life now with someone she loves,and has to make her own choices. And so do you. You need to grow a little emotionally I believe and not depend or expect much from her right now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

walk a mile in my shoes before you say that she has done some pretty pretty cold things to me before she topped it off by doing this and theres been no contact for over a year and it looks like no change either

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Bruce,

I am not trying to be judgemental here…but if she has been so cold and mean why do you even WANT to talk to her? I believe you should back off and wait for her to contact you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

I can agree with that, why should i care wish i didnt id be better off

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

It is hard Bruce. She may not be that in accord with this guy at all sounds like a form of the Isolation manuever going on. I say that because her actions are really very strange.

over 10 years ago

I dont understand what your saying,,but thanks no more like shes doing this i found out that she loves my little brother more then me and this guy he,s always in trouble with the law and she defends him any way he is 32 years old and hes living with her too so shes doing this for her self and them to make them happy cause they are all that matters ..funny just when you think you know someone even your own mother i have always been there for her but that dont matter i guess

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Contact me Bruce for some reassuring!