Hope for us?

over 10 years ago

Hi, just wondering if anyone can give me a yes/no on whether there’s a future together for C 26/9/65 and I? Thanks so much :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can tell you the answer to this and for other questions. I can advise you on what will be best for you to do and give you some guidance as well.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would need to talk to you in chat and get a little more info here before I can say. Until then I would stay positive and patient,and not push the issue too much.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I have all the answers for you. Contact me I have 30 years experience and my own practice. I have helped many no problem is too big for me!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

The reason no one can give you a yes or no on this is because it is deeper and more complicated then just a simple yes or no.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet!

Let us get to the root of this relationship. I will give you honest enlightenment and insights.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I have a $10 deal for quick accurate and honest answers!

I am picking up a conections but their is something you must know bout this person before going to far.

help yourself and come visit me on LC.

over 10 years ago

I can give you a full reading if you would like 10$ for 15 minutes

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

I will reply you start chat in just $ 0.49

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

A simple yes/no can be a quick and easy tarot reading. The style I do also offers a little insight as to why the answer came up. Contact me live!

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

you never want a yes/no answer dear.. You need clarity which requires more of a in depth type reading. I can help you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear 100th Monkey,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER