Spellcasting or love spells?

over 10 years ago
monicadgr8test didn't upload a photo

monicadgr8test

17 posts

Do these stuff actually work or exist? If it does I want to cast a spell on my ex boyfriend not a bad one but to make him change for good and it will not be against his will.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is just my theory and what I’ve been taught, and others may not agree, but fortunately if you cast a spell on anyone it is against there will. If you don’t have there permission at all about anything spiritually you are doing more harm than good to your self and them. It is better to release your anger, and give it to God, and allow God or Archangel Micahel to handle things. It is also better to forgive them and let it go for your own sake more than there’s. send love, and they may be healed, and pray for them.

over 10 years ago
monicadgr8test didn't upload a photo

monicadgr8test

17 posts

thanks heavenlyarchangel12. I do have his permission and he agreed to let me do it if it work because he really do want to change but dont know how.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

if he really wants to change than through his actions he needs to move forward and the tools are out there everywhere to help yourself. Through studying about the psyche, philosophy, spirituality, social awareness, spiritual awareness, psyche awareness. While you may spend a lot on these spells what happens when the money is gone and he still has to make the choice to help himself? This is part of the lesson standing up on your own two feet, and taking responsibility for his life. Sorry, but that is the way it usually works.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Monica,

The spellwork I do doesnt effect a persons free will…it works with it. I have had excellent results over the years with things like your situation.Give me a call in chat and lets see if I can help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that he haves too many negative energys surrounding him at this time, i can resolve this issue for you, if you’d like. :)

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Have you looked into some hypnosis, or self-hypnosis? :) Just a thought!!!

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Dear I can most definitely help him contact me as soon as possible prices are negotiable!