Fear of....

over 10 years ago

Being let down. Even though I have gone with my gut and followed what I felt right, but now I am scared of the results…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation come chat with me, i can help you find that answers to all your quetions.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sacha,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see if your intuition is correct.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I have all the answers for you. Contact me I have 30 years experience and my own practice. I have helped many no problem is too big for me!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sacha, You should not have fear of anything or even have doubts these will hurt you in long term. If you need more insightful information on this please contact me.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Sacha,

Come and be enlightened of what your future holds with the decisions you have made. Fear is derived of the unknown. Once you learn what the future holds there will be no Fear left. Only a more positive way to know how to go forward.

<= Click My NAME & CONNECT with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

don’t have doubts come visit me In chat ill be glad to help shed some light .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

if you would like a full reading I’m having a special 10$ for 15 minutes.help you see in the future and answer any questions

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into things for you with a tarot reading. Contact me live!

over 10 years ago

I would like to give a free full reading and answer any of your question you have.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help just contact me for a reading