Lost empath, awoken and alone

over 10 years ago
ladyhalley didn't upload a photo

Amanda (ladyhalley)

1 post

Hello, I am an empath, clairvoyant, telepathic. I’ve can use telekinesis. I am the reincarnation of Goddess Sophia, Isis. I am aware I am a white lighter. I try to give them a voice but I hear crickets. I have called out for help and for my guide/s to speak to me but I hear nothing. I feel nothing too. Or I could have serious block due to energy where I live. I just don’t know anymore. I got this far alone. I don’t know who my guide is and truly need one. I am starting to get confused. I am a white lighter. I was awoke In August. I’ve always known but was made very afraid as a child and just realized what I am this year. I live in a an abyss of negative energy from my own immediate family. They don’t support me an always mock me. I have 1 friend who believes me. infact she is on her own journey now because of me. I have been used all my life and don’t even get a “how are you today?” from anyone. I need help because I have come to a dead end it seems.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

You should ignore these negative people,and probably have an aura cleansing done. Guides can be particularly onery sometimes when it comes to delivering thier messages..I have 3 and sometimes they leave me clues to figure out instead of actually telling me what I need to do. I also sense you may need to relocate to solve this situation…your friends and relatives dont sound like they are all that believing and dont add to your life right now anyway. If you want to chat I am online and would be glad to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i need to talk to you amanda i got a full reading four you

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/09-9/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (9/16)

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Maybe you are going through a period of purging. Where you will start to notice the effects that “everything” has on you. This emotional upset coming out is also part of that process.

You may also want to think about eating a very clean diet, and get away from anything that isn’t supporting your path. Try finding some spiritual groups or at best just one person you can talk to that has been there before.

You need to relax as much as possible and do your best to trust that spirit is guiding you no matter if you hear them or not. You are being shown how to take a leap of faith. :)

Feel free to contact me on email or when I am online for a little chit chat if you like. I am here to listen if you need someone to understand. :)

Good luck and best wishes…

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

There are many blockages and a ton of negativity around you, this is why your no longer in tune with your gifts/guides. Why don’t you contact me for a private session to discuss more of your situation.

Look forward to hearing from you. xoxo Debbie

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Amanda,

Come and lets chat. I can help shed some light on this situation for you. I will help you learn how to block the negative energies around you and not allow that to hinder your own world.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat.