Confused?

over 10 years ago

My supervisor (who’s a male) told me he had a dream about me the night before. He told me that he dreamt I was pregnant and that I told him I was having complications with my pregnancy and I was going to have to go on my maternity leave three months early because I was ordered to bed rest. I’m not currently pregnant so what does this mean?

I also feel like my fiancĂ© and I are falling apart. It feels like we’ve been arguing a lot lately about stupid, trivial things. It feels like we’re drifting apart. We were talking about getting our wedding planned and getting married but that’s all stopped. I love him more than anything and I don’t want to lose him. Am I just reading too much into a normal rough patch in our relationship or am I losing him? Are we destined to even be married? I’m so confused and worried to lose him. Please help?

over 10 years ago
mysticcassandra's photo

Cassandra Vanzant (mysticcassandra)

26 posts

Hi – please contact me. I will help with a quick reading (10 minutes) $15.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Trisha, The thing you have to think about what is destiny for you and him. If you need help on this. Please contact me on my profile and look though my reviews! Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Trisha,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note legally we cannot read on medical issues which includes pregancy. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I have all the answers for you. Contact me I have 30 years experience and my own practice. I have helped many no problem is too big for me!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Trisha,

I can sense the negativity and lack of co-operation from his side on this,and he does need to make some changes. I CAN help you with this and show you ways to make him return to his former self. Lets chat and see what really needs to be done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

I do see a lot of blockages. call me