Will he come back? please help!

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok my bday is 3/4/91 and my ex is 8/20/92

We dated for over a year and he dumped me last june. I was wondering if he would ever want to get back together OR if he atleast thinks about me?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether your ex is open to coming back or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

I would be happy to look into this situation for you and see what is shown. I believe he does think of you sometimes so this isnt a hopeless situation…but there are some things that need to be done. Lets chat.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago

well I feel that he still dose care about you and tries to go on but just like you he can not find himself attracted to anyone so I do feel contact coming in in the next 2 to 3 weeks

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i dont feel that you are meant to be with anyone else except this person. someone may come into his life or yours but, your meant to be together, call me for further details