I feel like I'm being haunted

over 10 years ago

Last night I had the feeling that I was being watched, I went to sleep and I felt as if I were awake. I had this weird heaviness in my chest, I was cold.. I was laying there and I felt like I was being rocked really slow and as if I were trying to be raised up, I was aware but I wasn’t. I tried banging on the wall to get my grandmas attention, I tried screaming, I couldn’t breathe, I was scared, it felt so real. I just kept getting rocked… And then when I did wake up I gasped for air and sat up so fast. But I still felt as if I were being watched. What the hell is happening?? Am I crazy?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello i have lots to tell you about whats goind on contact me live for a reading for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Destiny, I am getting that this maybe a part of your gift being shown to you. If you need help on this please review my profile and reviews

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Destiny,

No you arent crazy and I can help you with this situation. I have been working with the supernatural for over 38 years and have helped many others in your situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

No you are not crazy. What you’re experiencing is known as involuntary, spontaneous, Astral Projection and/or OBE’s. Your description is exact of a prelude to an OBE. It is a good thing that you feel as if you are being watched. Each and every human being has a guide especially during times of an OBE. That guide is watching and making certain that the silver cord that connects from physical to the light body is not severed. If you want to Chat I am on or you can read some of my OB articles at Suite101.com or my face book fan page JoyceLucianoPsychicOfficialWitch

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

A footnote….the rocking sensation you felt is the severing of physical body and light body. Some hear a crackling sound in their ear, others feel a lot of heat and there are those who just effortlessly float up toward the ceiling for an Astral Trip.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Your Not crazy!! it a spirit that has been there for years and is trying to Give you Information

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Destiny,

You are not the first and won’t be the last to experience this!

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat for details

over 10 years ago

no you are not crazy, i see you been having a lot of anxiety but i also pick up that someone in your family has passed and is trying tell you something. this thing your feeling will not harm you. i will answer any questions you do have and i will figure out what this person is trying to tell you.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Destiny,

If you havent been checked for sleep apnea at a doctors you probably should be. The more I though on thi sthe more it felt like a medical issue,but not a mental health issue.

Blessings!

Bluedragon