TROUBLED

over 10 years ago

Hi my d.o.b 10/05/77 my husband and I r going through a bad stage and he says he has made reports to the police but I’m unsure of what these reports r as I’ve done nothing wrong,,what will come of this and our marriage,I’m willing to walk away from him but my 4 kids will be coming with me

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you have done something wrong the police would have been already at your door. I feel he is intimidating you, making empty threats, and of course trying to manipulate and control your emotions. If you don’t feel safe you should find somewhere to take your children and you to stay. If I can help you any further please contact me.

over 10 years ago

contact me with dob and first names and i would be happy to help

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Maria,

Lets do a reading and see what is shown. I will be glad to help you in this messy situation.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

You do not need a Reading. You need to physically go over to your local Police Department asking to see these supposed Reports he claims to be filing which most likely do not exist. Next ask the P.D. to direct you to some sort of Group or Agency that can give you some actual help/assistance.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

Negotiating the little things is a snap with your spirit of cooperation and your ability to see good options. Right now, the bigger philosophical questions of your relationship are also easy to explore. call or chat with me for a reading i can help you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and provide insight just contact me today

over 10 years ago

if you would like I could give you a free full reading for some feedback answer any question you have,if your interested please message me.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

He has a very Unbalanced life he Needs Help

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me dear I have good news to tell you.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.
Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER