True love

over 10 years ago

Me and my ex have been on and off for over a year now. I have never felt so strongly for someone before. I tell myself move on but I don’t see myself with anyone but him just the thought of him makes me get butterflies and smile. It’s been 6 dad since I last heard from him we broke up about 2 months ago. Do u see us being together again? Are we meant to be? Not sure where to go from here

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Christine,

Dear Christine sometimes we get some clues to move on, we can get it again and again that means that we really should move on for a better future, I would love to give you more inside readings, Contact me

God Bless you Always!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

I feel this is a one way street in all honesty. However I have not pull any cards either.

So if you would like to have a proper reading on the above question, please come into Live-Chat. Note you get the first 3 mins free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago

I have no doubt that I can help you with this…Contact for a $15 full life no time limit reading.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

right now your heart is confused and you don’t know wich way to turn weither to wash your hands from him and move on or listen to you heart.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC ill be glad to explain more to you through a card reading .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Christine, Something is telling about accept what is going on right now. Take a leap towards something new. If you need help with this. Please take the time and review my profile!

over 10 years ago

I will like to know if that man im seeing and talking to is my true love…his d/o/b/ nov 02 1957 and mine is nov 03 1965,,, hope to hear from you soon,..thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Christine,

An ex is usually an ex for a reason. I believe he hasnt made enough changes to be right for you yet. We can look into this further in a reading,and I am online now and available to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

can you give me your date of birth and his and i will see what i can find out for you. i do pick up that he still thinks about you and has been wanting to make contact will you.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

MADAME IVY i specialize in love and more. want to know where your loved one is or if he or she is thinking of you? orfeeling lost loney confused not sure if your on the right path i will a`full reading call or chat with me

over 10 years ago

my birthday is 9.2.1986 his 11.7.1991

over 10 years ago

i do see that you should be more open to “new” love and to enjoy and indulge your single social life. you have to learn to be more expressive, more emotional,more passionate and more giving. it is only through learning these things that you will also be able to receive greater love from others. you will likely meet a few potential love interest this end of the year,but may not feel ready to embark on anything beyond a non-committed romance. however, toward the end of the year someone will stir your passions and bring out a wilder more exciting side of yourself. i hope this helped you =) come by for a full reading