Contact a psychic?!

over 10 years ago
tmaria didn't upload a photo

Telma Prandoni (tmaria)

6 posts

Is it any other way to get in touch with an advisor ? Email or phone? I don’t have Skype and, I would like to get in touch w Risa. Txs.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

You can chat with any advisor on here dear. Perhaps there is something I can help you with? Contact me live! Blessings

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Telma,

Sorry to say but you can not contact any advisor with their personal details because its against bitwines terms and conditions but if you want any readings about you life or problems i would love to give you, contact me for more info.

God Bless you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Telma,

You can contact the reader of your choice here at Bitwine by double clicking the name and wait for a little green box to come up to Chat direct or scroll down and you we see “Leave Message” – that is like e-mailing us.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

go to my neme i can halp

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Telma,

I have seen you post for this before,and suggested you stay on the site or contact support for help getting up with that reader. I dont use skype,I find it annoying and distracting…and you can connect with me by simply clicking on my picture. I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats happening.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

You don’t need skype to use Bitwine we chat directly on the site.