about this girl

over 10 years ago

I was just wondering about this girl colts her name will we end up together or is she a friend just someone here today gone tomorrow when school ends ?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Bruce Anderson

Give me some details that i can give you the clear and correct answer just contact me with DOB and name i would love to answer your questions

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i feel your soul mate is on the way very soon i feel you and her have a very strong connection i feel that she has been hurt in the past she may not show the emotions that you you would like right now, please go to my profile i would like to talk to you a little more.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I do see your be with the right girl for you soon. I can give you many details about her and what to expect when that time comes. I also see some other interesting things coming your way.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/09-9/16!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (9/16)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen sweetie I can look into this for you and show you what the guides want you too know I’m already getting some vibes and sensing a connection! Come by for a reading so I can go into further detail

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

hello Bruce, I fell a strong energy coming from you. I would love to do a love reading for you. to find out what is going on! contact me now iam online!!

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Bruce,

I would be more than willing to help bring Honest Enlightenment to this situation between you and Colt.

<= Click my Name and CONNECT with ME in LIVE Chat

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Bruce,

I can look into this for you and see if your path and hers join and stay that way. I can also look into whether this is a true love or a temporary solution. Lets do a chat now,I have a 10 dollar special for first time clients and you could benefit from it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon