why

over 10 years ago

my relationship ended 3 years ago with this man and i have let it go and moved on but i find it hurts so much when i think about times with him. why does it hurt so much when i think of this. thinking of no one else makes me feel this pain and sadness.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You may think you have let go of him, but have you cut the soul ties, and chords. Do you look at his pictures, or letters, or social sites. What ever you have around you that reminds you of him is lingering energy. While you focus on him you bring up the past, and don’t let him go.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Danielle, You have to learn how to accept what you have right at this moment of your life. As in Cherish and enjoy life. There can be someone else coming if you only accept what it is. If you need help please contact me today. Bless you

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your feling shis vibes he is smiling on the outside but his heart is crying.. I he is going to contact you with some news.. please help yourself and visit me in LC ill be glad to look further into this for you.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I can get you two back together!

over 10 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Its a connection that you have never felt b4 the energy is to strong.Even after 3 years you still feel his love contact me for clairty and assurance into your situations

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and provide a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and provide a detailed reading just contact me today