Who to turn to

over 10 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Why do I still believe and hold on to hope my ex will come back when it’s been so long and he tells me it will never happen I can’t let go can someone explain what’s going on

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and provide a detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

hi you can contact me for a free consultation i can explain what is going on and how to fix the problem

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

It.s very Deep Past Seeded Pain Problems

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Sometimes it is hard dealing with things, even when we know what we have to do. It takes a little time and work, but the pain will pass and your life will get better and easier without him. Much love to you!!!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

he will contact you but we need to work together to see the outcome of this call me when you can

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

Hi you can contact me for a free first reading and i can explain why you still have such a strong connection to him and why he randomly enters your mind so much. He isnt telling you the complete truth in this situation.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sometimes you have to let go of someone to stop hurting inside. By hanging on you are resisting the changes that have too happen in your life and his life. You are not wanting to let go and focusing on him instead moving on with your life.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natalie,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by for a live session sweetie so I can give full and detailed answers!