Honesty

over 10 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

How do I find someone that is true to what they say I go for a reading and just end up feeling low after what’s been said never comes to pass its like I’m being told what I want to hear why is it so hard to find someone that wants to be honest with u and to help u like thay say they will instead of telling u stuff that never happens its like ppl playing on your emotions it hurts when all we are after is the TRUTH I will pay if I find someone that can prove to me that your the real deal Sorry to rant

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natalie,

I would recommend first you read all the reviews left my prior client of each reader you are considering.

Hope you feel a little bit for your little rant – first what also you could do – and I do this – I first check I am in tune with you before even going into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

if you wont i can give you a full reading first 3 min are free

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

Hi I am offering free consultation and first reading free because I am new to this sight although I have been helping people for over 17 years. I can not only give you accurate answers and predictions but guide you to the solutions and things you need in your life.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Contact me and I can Help you NO TOOLS!! Here Always the truth

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I have a free conection test/.