Confused

over 10 years ago

I have a,guy in my life…who is good to me and does wonderful things and,he told me he loves me but i dont feel the same…what is wrong with me? My bday is 5.3.91 and,his,is,9.17.89

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

I have noticed you posts quite a bit which suggests to be your confusion.

Nothing is wrong with you at all – it is that thing called sexual chemsitry – you will not experience it with every man you meet – so do not be so hard on yourself.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

from what im picking up from you i feel you have been hurt in the past.and you dont like to show emotions so you dont get hurt open your heart and you will see the difference.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with madame, you have to heal your past, and open your heart to accept love instead of the artificial love you have experienced in the past where you have been hurt, and abused by others emotionally. Adding to Esther while sexual attraction and chemistry is important in a relationship, it matters whether you are seeking that or attraction and sex, or more spiritual itimate relationship that is not based on sex. For example, if you married a man and he was injured for some reason would you leave because you couldn’t get sex, or would you stay with a man that truly loves you intimately and meets all your needs? Different people are in a relationship for different reasons, so it is what you value in the relationship that is most important whether it be sex,physical attraction, money and power, or spiritual intimacy.

over 10 years ago

There is nothing wrong with you dear. Chemistry and connections are not something that you can really control…if it is not there it just is not. On the other hand I see that your heart is highly guarded. If you want to chat more I am online and available.