spirit

over 10 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

i feel like some one wants my attention ,i feel someone is around me and try to communicating with me , sometimes feel presence and smell of different scents , and i dreamt of those who dead they communicating to me in dreams i feel 2 to 3 persons presence around me and they speak in my ear with my name why this is happening to me does spirit wants to contact me ?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes.

come visit me in LC ill be glad to connect.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes a spirit wants to contact you. some one from your past. that past away. a older woman. call me or chat more to say. I hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to talk to you about this and also tell you some ways to get these entities to leave you alone.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

your Answer is yes??? I feel your in a house that has alot of spirits Contact me and i can give you tool to use

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

This spirit is very sad, very angry inside, and is reaching out to you for help. You may feel random sorrow and depression and you may not know why. He is a man, who is stuck because something in from the past is keeping him in your home. If you would like to help I am glad to chat with you I will give you the first 5 min’s free.

over 10 years ago
butterflyspiritualhealing's photo

AnaSaborido (butterflyspiritualhealing)

3 posts

I can provide direction so that you make communicate with spirit effectively and only on your terms :)

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, I would love to chat with you about this and give you a tool/s.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

These kinds of things happen to people that are sensitive to the spirit realm. The spirit sees that you are sensitive and longs for help usually. In this case you say they re speaking your name and you can feel the company of more than one presences.

Lingering Spirits can be very interesting. I want to help you and tell you whats happening you. Don't be fearful whoever. Contact me asap so I can Guide you through this and show you how to handle this.
Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Ive been trying to ask my spirit guides for help..I don’t know if I’m asking wrong or if they don’t hear me.Lol or I’m not recognizeing their answers/ help. I don’t really see subtle, subliminal, symbolic etc signs..I feel I would be looking too into something or hoping too much that what I see is a sign when its not.