Are we gunna ever reoncile?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

my ex boyfriend broke up with me last June. Was wondering if he might want to ever want to get back? or does he miss me?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

This is my $10 special.

Remember you get the first 3 mins free to check that I am in tune with you before proceeding into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amanda, Something that tells me something about “acceptance”. Is what my spirit is trying to say, is that you have to accept that the fact that destiny may of done this to you. If you need help or more answers let me know.

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

Was travel involved with the break up at all? I will gladly do a reading for you if you would like, first 4 minutes are free. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES YOU WILL BE WITH HIM AGAIN BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING IN HIS CHEST HE MUST TELL YOU B4 GOING TO FAR WITH HIM AGAIN IN A REALINSHIP.

PLEASE COME VISIT ME IN CHAT AND ILL BE GLAD TO SUM IT ALL UP FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU THE BEST FUTURE INSIGTHS AND ADVISE TO HELP YOU IN THIS REALINSHIP..

I ALSO HAVE SOME MEDITAIONS THAT WILL HELP.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and see whats ahead for you and he. If you would like straight answers and honesty about this…and not some fairy tales about whats going on…then come to me now for a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I too would like to know if my ex and I will get back together? If so when?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Tiffany,

I can help you find out as well. But the forums isnt where you get your answers. Click on my picture and thencome to me for a reading and we will see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Amanda:

You need a relationship assessment to know what to expect going forward.

To do this I will need your age and his first name.

I’m online right now, and available to take your reading request immediately. If I’m not available, please message me to get on my schedule.

Peace and Blessings,

LINDA BLOOM