My ex texted me a month ago but why?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

we dated for a year and he dumped me last june. He texted me in the begginning of august, he seemed really happy to hear from me again and told me we should hang out eventually, he initiated to contact me, we were texting eachother almost all day, after that i barely heard from him. I did text him a few more times after and he did respond but my question is, why did he seem so happy to hear from me and then he hasnt been contacting me since? please help! im so confused!

over 10 years ago
floramarie.'s photo

Floramarie (floramarie.)

14 posts

Hello, I am Flora I’m feeling that he has alot of confusion in direction around him. I would need to do a reading and his DOB to reveal exactly his feelings and what is his confusion. Contact me for a reading I will be able to answer all your questions. Many Blessings

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Hi, I can feel that there is some love there dear reason why he was happy to hear your voice. I would like to read him for you contact me live

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

his dob is august 20, 1992. Mine is march 4, 1991

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amanda, Let this person go from your life. There will be a new man on the raising! If you need help in your romance let me know! Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

i do pick up menny pepole to tired befor in your past to break yous apart menny other pepole kept invouling them selfs into this call me so i can pick up on this more. thank you

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts

YOUR PERSONAL SPIRITUAL LOVE DOCTOR TRUE THOUGHTS/FEELINGS

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I agree with Jessica…I feel something wonderful is coming your way…and he is not it ! Would love to speak to you, and give you detailed answers.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is confused as well and he doesn’t know if he is ready for a seriouse realinship.. cuz I feel this is the next step he wants to take with you..

come chat with me ill be glad to connect.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

He is wanting to see what YOU do…there is a good chance of reconciliation here if you and he work at it some. Lets do a reading and see what else is shown!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

Well, will he ever want to get back together? does he still think of me at all? what is he thinking?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Amanda,

You would need to come to me for a reading to learn more as it allows me to make a better connection.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

If someone hasn’t already answer your question or your still not satisfied with what you have heard. Please contact me for correct answers. I will be simple, honest and give you clarity on what exactly happend, Why he texted you, Why it died out so quickly, and what he was hoping to find.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Amanda:

Clarity is what you seek, and clarity is what you need. Let’s connect, and then ask your Guides and Helpers what is going on with your ex, and what your next step should be.

Peace and Blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amamada,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

It is my $10 Special plus being the beginning of the week you will receive a Weekly gypsy card spread after we have finish the session.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can reveal his true intentions sweetie! Come by for an honest and accurate reading

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I got a text from my ex the other day that seemed odd in a way. I still live in his house due to no money to move out..hrs always at his gf so I basically love alone. We do see each other in passing and do text general stuff. But he texted this past Thurs in the a.m just asking how I was doing? I asked if it was really meant for me to where he said..of course. He hasn’t done that in months. We chatted for a bit and it died out. He texted again Fri asking how I was..but it was to see if I’d feed the cat while he was out of town…duh. and again Monday asking if I was OK..I guess I seemed upset Sunday night when he ran in from his trip and ran out to gf . I was. The texting only gos on for a little while and its done for rest of the day. Why all of a sudden he’s doing this. I feel its to just kill time before gf texts him..but why now? Trying not to look too deep into this but its kinda confusing coming out of nowhere.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

tiffany you should make your own thread in the forum, or others won’t see it. This is someone else’s thread. I would just say that it is natural for people to go back and forth and have mixed feelings if they have their heart in two places. He may feel it is over, but still misses you at certain times, and trying to move on with his life.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and provide u with a honest accurate reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)