dream about my friend who passed

over 10 years ago

A few nigths ago i had a dream about my good friend christain pichardo who was shot to death a few years ago the dream was weird his face was really pale and he looked dead and sad but had a fake smile it seemed he was happy to see me he was a great guy his death was unexpected why do i have dreams like this?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me I have some meditaion to help connect with chris.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Moriah,

I would be glad to do an email read on this for you for $20 and give you some detailed answers. Online now if you want a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you on your dream and why the spirit of your friend keep coming to you in a dream . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I specialize in these areas of dream. $20.00- Hope to hear from you . Many Blessings -sunn10020-Mlove

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

hello my name is Elena i have a very deep conncetion with the spirit world. and i can prove you the clear answers and the reason of this call me anytime godbless.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I would love to tell whata going on. I see why this happened to you. If you looking for peace of mind just contact me live chat and I will answer your question.

Nichole Heart