Ex

over 10 years ago

Hello. :) Could anyone tell me how my ex feels about me right now? His DOB is july 5th 1986 (or 87) and mine is march 11 1986. Thank you so much.

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

i am picking up that there is lots of mix up surrounding you and him, in your past together menny pepole always get putiing them selfs in your and his love life together please call me so we can talk more private

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Abbey,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and tell you what is shown. I would mention that ex’s are usually ex’s for a reason and I dont know if he has changed enough to make this work.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that there are feelings left on both ends here. But, whether that is enough is another story. Contact me for more insight.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Abbey,

This is my $10 special – a relationship spread reading from the other person’s point of view towards you.

The first 3 mins is free to check that I am in tune with you before proceeding into a paid reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Risa you are right. Its the main reason we broke up because others were interfering.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Abbey,

Whilst Risa is likely to be correct, that fact that you guys broke up suggests that this was not a relationship to stand the tests of life.

Sorry ESTHER

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I am wondering if anyone see my ex and I getting back together and if so when? If not why? I have no $$ for reading.:(

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I also would like to know how ex feels about me. His dob 3/21/74. Mine 11/5/78 thank you

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Abbey:

Online and ready to help with this, right now.

Linda Bloom

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I SEE HE DOES WANT TO BE WITH YOU BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING OR SOMEONE HOLDING HIM BACK .

COME VISIT ME IN CHAT AND ILL BE GLAD TO LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS FOR YOU.

I HOPE TP HEAR FROM YOU SOON !

TY & GB :)