want to know spirit

over 10 years ago

i want to know about as i m sensing that there is man spirit around me i know him very well he is passed away 2 years back , his name continuosly coming in front of me,through different modes sometimes listen the voice of different people. why this is happening to me ? are they want to communicate?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Keyword is meditation. Is what the angels are telling me. If you need more insight into this please let me know

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes .

come chat with me their is meditaion that I have that can help contact this spirit.

hope top hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Meenu,

I feel they are trying to talk to you and share some insights. I can also see how this could be really annoying and even scary. Let me know if you would like to do something about it,I can help you there. I also MAY be able to sense their message for you. Lets do a reading and see whats going on!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes they are trying to communicate with you.to give you a warning about someone coming from your past if you would like i can give you a reading and let you know more about it hope top hear from you soon

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Meenu:

I’m happy to coach you on your journey to increased mediumship. Come see me for a reading and we can spend some time together to sort this out.

Linda Bloom

over 10 years ago
butterflyspiritualhealing's photo

AnaSaborido (butterflyspiritualhealing)

3 posts

I can provide advice on what to do about these experiences and how to take them further!

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

If your looking to stop it, If your trying to learn more about it. Or if you want to seek this spirit and speak to it I can guide you through it. But this is happening to you because your sensitive to the spirit realm. It is likely you will have more experiences. This rarely happens 1 time. It will happen to you more often as time goes by. Please contact me to find out more and allow me to answer you questions.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

i have a deep conncetion with the sprit world i can help you stop it and find out the reson why it happen in the fisrt place!!! contact me will me happy to give you a free sassion :)- elena