Recurring dreams about my ex? Does this mean anything?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

My ex and i have been broken up since sometime in june. This is a little odd. Usually when i dream t of my ex when we were dating, the dreams usually came true in some way. For the past 3 weeks ive been having dreams bout him about 3 times a week. Most of the were good times that he wanted to get back with me and there was probably only 2 bad dreams where he didnt want me back and seem annoyed. Today i had a dream that we got back together and he told me he loves me and kissed me. Do these dreams mean anything? (i never remember dreaming of an ex so much)...

?

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I can look into your dreams for you and give you some accurate meanings to it and help you with any questions you may have! Contact me live

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

These dreams MAY be prophetic.We can take a look in a reading and see whats going on. I am a no nonsense reader,so only come to me if you want the truth of the situation.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

These dream are recurring!! i know it has to mean somthing..

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

As a counnsellor that suggests you have yet to emotionally let go of him.

It does not mean he is coming back if that is the question.

It is perfectly normal to dream of anyone whom we have had a relationship with and this can happen over the years. The reason is that person is in your subconscious.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Amanda,

It is normal to have this happen. It is likely your mind tends drift to him when your sleep. Your subconscious mind is reliving events or going through them in a different way. Is it also likely that theres been a few reminders of him in your life and you are in fact concerned for him. Or simple Amanda you miss him.

Contact me so We can discuss this farther.
Nichole Heart.
Contact me
over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello amanda yes dreams are real and it does mean that he is thinking of you. and wants to get together soon. be aware

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES THIS IS A WAY OF HIM REACHING OUT TO YOU BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING THAT IS HOLDIONG HIM BACK FROM MAKING THE DREAM COME TRUE.. COME CHAT WITH ME ILL BE GLAD TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE FOR YOU AND LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU AND HIM.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)