my guy

over 10 years ago

someone who is dose readings told my guy i had a love spell put on him but i have not! will me and my guy be ok?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sharon,

I am online now and available to read for you on this matter. Maybe your reader just didnt have a good connection…lets take a look and see!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Does your boyfriend know the difference between someonee that is a truly psychic, or a medium, and one that is scamming him? I think if he becomes aware of this, he will get a better handle on the situation.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes there is a spell on him for a long time now but i can help you look in to it for you hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THEIR NEEDS TO BE SOME CLARIFICATION AND ILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH THIS .

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Sharon, I would be happy to assist you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are FREE!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shar,

The only way we can check if your relationship will be o.k. is with a relationship spread.

This need to be done in Live Chat. You get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Sharon, Blessings, Lynn

I have so many thoughts going through my mind on your situation. I clearly feel the energy, and frustration that you are dealing with currently. I have so much to tell you, and explain to you about "spells"  Please get in touch, so that I can help you.
over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

As you can see from the above post…I am “off the charts” LOL Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i feel that there is a interference int he relationship someone on his side, a older woman, im picking up alot more, if you want we can start a reading i definetly help you figure out the problem. hope to hear from you soon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Hi sweetheart I can give you the honest answers you are looking for! Please come by for a reading new clients get unlimited time for $10

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)