Contact from man..

over 10 years ago
free2fly didn't upload a photo

elena (free2fly)

1 post

can you help me to look,if ever will contact with me a man his name Robert by text message or phone calls… thanks…

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Helen, Its like you need to breath more. Let this man reach to you. Worrying is not going to help you and what you want. If you need more help let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Helen,

My Higher Guides say you are placing too!!! much important on this guy.

If you wish a proper reading you need to choose a reader and go into Live-Chat with that person.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Helen,

Sometimes we have to take matters in hand and contact others on our own…this might help with some of the communications issues between you and him. I agree with Esther that you may be placing too much importance on him but we can still do a reading and see what else is going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I’m online and available.. 10 years experience.. No sugar coating! Accurate as can be!!

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

I connect the spell to the clients or the subjects zodiac footprint to make it strong and unstoppable.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Helen,

As a psychic empath I can feel exactly what he is feeling. Don’t hesitate, contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
magicalspirit36's photo

Sheila Boyd (magicalspirit36)

3 posts

Your pretty worry about him contacting you I can help if you need someone to talk too. :-) Read my profile I’m like talking to a friend I’m always here to help. Chat with me sometime your see…

I save all the dramatic and anxiety for someone else do what I do (FACEBOOK HIM)yes I have sense of humor. I would be like heyyyyy Robert it me long time no see blah blah blah call me sometime did you lose my number? Then my favorite trick question is “are you mad at me I haven’t heard from you in forever? Call me…hahaha