Question about my grandmother who passed?

over 10 years ago

My grandmother died in 1998. We were very close and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about her. Lately she’s been on my mind a lot more than usual. Everywhere I go I see something that reminds me of her. Lately I’ve seen African Violets everywhere (they were her favorite flower), a butterfly constantly flying around me when I’m outside and landing on my arm or hand, a deep yearning to go to her grave when I haven’t been there in years because I break down every time. See her in my dreams. It’s just recently that she’s been on my mind all so much lately. I wouldn’t go to her grave because it hurt too much but two days ago I broke down and just had to go. I’ve never seen her in my dreams until now. I feel like she’s trying to tell me something but I’m too stupid to pick up on it or is it just a coincidence?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would say she is letting you know she’s there, and making her presence known to you.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I can feel her presence I can tell you what she’s trying to let you know!... contact me live

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Trisha,

I truly do feel that she is working to communicate with you, but don’t beat yourself up over it; it’s not always easy to decipher the messages – especially when the signs seem cryptic. Part of her is trying to give you a boost here.

I don’t normally do these types of readings, but I do feel connected in this case. If you would like to look into this further, please let me know. Otherwise, consider the idea of letting go of yourself even further here. A lot of times we do need to turn the head off before these situations become clearer.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

There is a very simple reason why this is happening to you. There is a reason whys she’s been on your mind so much and why your seeing things that remind you of her. Please allow me to help you and give you comfort and peace of mind. Contact me in a chat and I will tell what exactly is going on.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

It may be as simple as her just trying to let you know that she is there and she is ok. She would be able to feel how sad you are inside of her death. I feel my grandmother around around me as well, and I have had dreams about her. I am not really sure what her message is other than that she just wants me to know that she is there and looking out after me… :) If you like we can chat about this more. I am offering skype sessions as well today…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Trisha,

I believe she is telling you she is fine and wants you to stop feeling pain for the loss,that its time for you to move on. She doesnt seem to want you to hurt and feel bad when you think of her…but to think of how much she loved you and how she wants the best for you. When you go to her grave,just talk to her from your heart…she will get the message and be able to communicate to you her feelings as well. Please let me know if you need anything else on this .

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi Trisha, I think this is about ‘beauty’. Beauty that is in the world when we open our eyes to see. Beauty in life, Beauty in love…love in a sense never dies. I think they say Joy is the highest vibration…that can come through experiencing all that is beautiful in your world right now.