scary dream, real angel?

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Quite a few years back I kept having scary dreams of something taking hold of my body and controlling it. Like I was suppressed inside, fully aware of what was going on but unable to do anything. I would they to move or scream and couldn’t. After the last one I had..where it seemed more real than the others..I didn’t know I had fallen asleep ..I woke (in dream) on my bed and found a thing trying to push another thing into my chest.I couldn’t move or scream..other stuff went on but that was scary part. I woke up for real.. eventually falling asleep.not realizing again and woke ( in dream) same as before, except this time there was a younger man of. Maybe 20-30s standing at end of bed. Saying its OK. Its alright..my name is( he said it but I forgot it just after I woke up) he said this a few times and I felt safe and fell asleep in dream and went to reg dreaming. Was he for real a guardian of sorts or just part of a weird dream?

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hello i fell someone is trying to contact you and trying to warn you about you future please start chat and i can help you more..i hope to hear from you soon..

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tiffany,

Have you ever been checked for sleep apnea? Thats what this sounds like to me…if you want to come to me for a chat we can look deeper into this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I have asthma..but I know I wasn’t having issues with it then. I haven’t had those dreams since the man appeared. This was….7yrs ago give or take

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

and from all your post it looks like you need a reading start chat

over 10 years ago

he was guarding you, contact me live

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

hello i know extaclty whats happening i seen this is a client of mines. give me a call

- elena