jealous????

over 10 years ago

What is my ex (26/11/62)playing at? He contacts a few times a month and wants to meet up when he comes back to Aust for his work. Tells me “to enjoy dating others but says when he comes home he hopes we can be together” & if he finds out iam on a date he sends me a message asking how its going.or emails a few days later asking questions about the date. can anyone tell me anything about where my future lies? I have been told some acurate things on this site. But please if he wants me to wait why wont he just say so? He is the onewho starts all contact. My dob is 30/7/64

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hes only there to confuse you. You have to learn to say no and stay on your ground. This person is no good for you. Want more reason why view my profile! Blessings

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would agree with Jessica, he’s only toying with your emotions and feelings.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI PGB,

I would be glad to look at this with you and see what is shown and what you can do to make matters work.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I will be glad to take a look at things for you. Contact me now!

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I will be glad to take a look at things for you. Contact me now!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something or someone holding him back…please help yourself and feel free to visit me in LC for more insight into this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can give you the answer to your question on your love issues. I know I can help you right away . I read the spirit of the person and see what his true thoughts are and what will be in the future with you and him . Contact me sunn10020-Mlove . Blessings On line now

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

It seems to be hes waiting until he comes back to be with you. Because hes enjoying himself where hes at right now. And hes hoping you’ll be there when hes good and ready to start the relationship back up. Theres a few more things you need to know and I want to tell you. Just contact me live chat.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see what is showing up in regards to this person as i provide detailed readings just contact me today

over 10 years ago

Thankyou everyone. Time difference has made it hard to catch any of you online. But i will chat to one of you soon i hope. I do speak with him. We have no secrets, i know he has never cheated on me. I know about other women he has been with since he went overseas, i know his job is what keeps him away,the other guy is also away alot. Which man is my future with.? Will my feelings for one be stronger than they are for the other?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I can see a strong connection with your ex, I think he wants to keep communication so that he doesn’t fully loose you. If you would like to chat for free about this for a few mins please contact me, I am online now.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello If you want to make a appt please inbox me though bitwine! Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

He wants to be with you, but right now he has commitment issues. There’s also a lot of jealously & gossip surrounding your relationship which is making him confused. I can help you to know & understand what he’s really thinking & where he wants this relationship to go as well as find out who it is that is jealous of your relationship. Contact me for more information.