please help, want real straigh answers

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’ve asked a question on will my ex come back to me..and I get two “no” from email psychics no details..and two “yes” from iPhone psychics from reputable site were they test and certify their psychics. And I would get some details from them. I’m wondering who is right..if he is..when/ how why? If not..why/ anything that can be done to change it? Not force him. Is he scared? Need reassurance? Or something?. what are his true feelings? Only prob is I have no money..so even if someone could give me a real quick answer. I’d greatly appreciate it. Or info on how to get all my questions answered. Thank you for any help

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi TIffany,

I can look into this for you and see whats really going to happen or what you can do to make things work for you.Online now and ready to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Thank you very much for taking the time to help.:) how do I get in contact with you? I’ve clicked on your pic but don’t see a place to talk.

Madame I’ve..any and all help would be great. Thank you but I don’t have the money for the chats…

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

if you want i can go into a meditation for you and i can start a chat and help you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tiffany,

To contact any reader – just double click on their name and a little green chat box will appear.

You said you want straight answers – please note this is a paying website and if you wish a free reading you could put your answer under the FREE TAROT READING section.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I CAN READ THE CARDS FOR YOU TO SEE WHATS AHEAD OF YOU AND HIM AND GIE YOU GENUINE ANSWERS ON HOW TO SAVE THIS MARRIGE AND SEE WHATS ON HIS MIND AND HEART.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Tiffany, I would be more than happy to help you any way I possibly can if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are FREE!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can look into your reading and see what spirit show me on this person . I read the spirit of him toward you and give you time frame . I know I can help you right away . . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychicclaudiavandela's photo

Claudia Stanley (psychicclaudiavandela)

6 posts

Hello, I can help you right away,on all of your questions . I see a lot is going on . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and situation . Changes – I specialize in these areas. Please contact me u regret it :) blessings to u

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help u and provide u with insight just contact me for a reading.