felt pressure

over 10 years ago

at night around 3 to 5 am sometimes felt much pressure in my body and at my heart feel like somone hold my arms and someone loves me. i m in love with someone is this twinflame feeling? give me some insight

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually you feel a strong pull to the chest if you are around a twinflame. Around your heart area, and you will gravitate toward this person kind of like a magnet in a sense. It won’t matter how many other people come your way, you will just feel very strongly the urge to be with this one person.

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Sounds to me like a spiritual experience. Perhaps someone in Spirit form is attempting to contact you.

I’d be happy to do a reading for you and check into your love connection as well. I will need your first name and age, as well as the first name of your love interest.

Peace and blessings.

LINDA BLOOM

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES THIS IS A TWIN FLAME IN YOUR NEAR FUTURE.

COME CHAT WITH ME AND ILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH THIS .

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

there is someone who passed away that cares about you very much and their trying to warn you about the future i have details for you please contact me

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by for a live session! I can give you the honest insight you are looking for new clients get unlimited time for $10

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hi you safer in love and you all time thing about your lover when u think so much about him then you feel pressure in your body and around your heart , please contact me i tell you some importants thing for you , thank you Rockstar