ex returning

over 10 years ago
swoman didn't upload a photo

beauty (swoman)

14 posts

Is my ex coming back or thinking about it, for months I keep having dreams about him and he just wont leave my mind, its making me go a little crazy. Had a very odd dream where he came into my dream and told me he and his ex wife are not together anymore. just wondering is he coming back and why

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I see your dreams as telling you as you want to hear but is that really how reality works? If you need help on this please let me know.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is going to come back but their is something you must know before he does..

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more to you through the cards and give you better insights and advise to best serve you..i also have some meditaions that will help.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is going to come back but their is something you must know before he does..

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more to you through the cards and give you better insights and advise to best serve you..i also have some meditaions that will help.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

hello dear, i willl help you and give you detailed insight.if you need real help feel free to come to me for chant any time. stay blessed:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and show you what will happen..online now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Its pretty simple whats going on here. Just contact me live chat and I will be more than glad to help you and tell you why your having these dreams.

He won't be coming back unless to you unless that's what you decide to fight for.
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if your ex will return just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)