Is that the end

over 10 years ago

Ive recently broke up with a man can you see us being together again or is it over for good , im feeling a bit hurt at the moment and could really do with some answers x

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Zoe, i think it was destiny on both to be let go. If you need assistance on finding you the right man to be with you let me know blessings.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see a very painful and gradual separation happening between you and your partner. If you would like a free chat about it for a few mins just go on to my page.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear bout you breakup… come chat with me for some insight answers and also a remote viewing to see whats on his mind to see where his heart is at and when he will contact you again.

I hope t0 hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

hello honey, its fate we can not go against it.accpt it and you will get peace of mind and heart.if you need insight , help assistance and clarity .feel free to come to me for chat anytime. thanks honey

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Zoe,

If you want a real reading on this and not some guesses,lets do a reading and get some answers for you. I can also suggest ways to get him back if you are really interested.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I know it’s very hard for you to let go, and of course you have hurt feelings. You have invested your time and heart into this man. It is painful at first of course, but in time you will heal, and you will understand he was never the right man for you in the first place. We don’t usually understand that until later when we meet the right person.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

no i dont feel its over but i see interernce on his side of the family if you want to no more start a chat and i can help you

over 10 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

We can certainly explore your relationship and see what shows as happening next there.

I would also like to do some work with you on manifesting what YOU want in a relationship going forward.

Come see me for a reading and I will share my manifesting tools with you. You deserve a Divine Partner/Partnership. Let’s get working on that today.

LINDA BLOOM

over 10 years ago
loveadvisorcharlotte didn't upload a photo

Charlotte (loveadvisorcharlotte)

15 posts

I do see a reconnection between you and him. I also see him trying to contact you very soon, I do see a part of you wants to move forward and a part of you is still holding on. as of right now you are very confused and unhappy with the situation. there is more information I do have to speak to you about, if you like your more then welcome to contact me. take care.

Blessings.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help u and provide u with insight and answers on this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)