TWOFACED

over 10 years ago

My d.o.b 10/05/77 why do I feel everyone in my street are being two faces about me,pretending to like me but I see them talking and pointing in my direction,am I just being paranoid or has someone stirred something?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I do sense a lot of falseness around you. If you want we can have a free im chat for a few mins so that we can discuss it further.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

this is all happenging very suddenly.. come chat with me and ill be glad to explain why and how and when things will get better.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

hello dear, i willl help you and give you detailed insight.if you need real help feel free to come to me for chant any time. stay blessed:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Maria,

I dont know why you would worry about what the neighbors think,unless you are suffering from low self esteem. People will always be stirring things up to see what they can cause for others. These sort of folks arent worth worrying about.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Dearest Maria,

I have a sense that there is a two-fold issue going on. I believe that your “sense” that there is a lot of two faced attitudes around you is an actual empathic sense. You are accurately tapping into negativity around you, however, I don’t believe that it is all directed at you.

The second issue that I see is that there is a lot of insecurity in the area. Almost as if there is a low vibrational energy around you. There is a certain amount of anxiety that you have that is reinforcing the negativity.

I believe that you have the power to change both of these things. It is important for you to first alleviate the anxiety that might stem from the interpersonal relationships around you. There are many techniques that you can do, but my suggestion is “self-love”. When we deeply love and accept ourselves what others say and do is rarely of any consequence.

The second thing that you can do in this situation is to learn to love the two faced people around you. I am not saying to trust them with all that you are, but understand that they were once innocent children, and there is a reason for their actions.

I would love to share more with you about this or any other questions you might have. Please join me for chat and we can discuss in greater detail.

Light & love, James M.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I don’t think it really matters what they say or think. People like to cause drama just because they’re bored and don’t have anything better to do. I would just say it’s not about you, and allow them to be. Just let it go and move on, and understand it really has nothing to do with you, but their own insecurities, jealousy, perhaps even inadequacies. Don’t make their own issues yours.