does my ex think of me?

over 10 years ago

does he want to get back with me at all? or is it time to move on?? emma 6th dec 1978 christopher 13th march 1981 can someone tell me if he will come back?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

He thinks of you a lot. When you start to move on he will want you .when he sees that you are happy he will want you back you see; once he sees you as strong again like when you two first met he will try to contact you in very subtle ways.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he does think of you and you sense this as well.. but I feel their is something going on on in his life where he is at crossroads….

come chat with me and ill be glad to look further into this for you to better serve you with the best future insights advise and to see whats ahead for you in love and whats on christophers mind and heart.

I how to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

honey there is good news for you. but if you think it will get better it self..than i will not.you have to come to me so that i can guide you about how and waht you can do.no spells my dear.just insight and clairty..thats all you need stay blessed.i will wait for you:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Emma,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading,where we can connect,but here in the forum,there is not enough privacy for this kind of matter. I can also show you how you can get him back if you want to.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

he constantly thinks about you but something is keeping you apart he is your soulmate i can help you start a chat so i can give you a full reading to day..

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see what shows up in regards to your ex just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Sorry I missed your call emma, please message me or call me again when your online if you are still worried about your ex.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Emma, I’ve been trying to get in contact with you dear..!

over 10 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

it is showing me that this person does indeed think of you how ever there is somthing standing in the way of yous.. a energy or force if you would.. please call or msg me to chat about this and how to overcome it.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)