Did I do something wrong???

over 10 years ago

7/30/73 and I haven’t chatted in about a week and a half now.When we last chatted it was really pleasant I thought.Did I miss something? Has his feelings changed or did I say something wrong? Will I hear from him again?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Tia Lewis,

I would love to tell you more about it but we have to talk personally just contact me i am online now

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

He doesn’t feel a connection with you, he wants to see fireworks fly which is a bit unrealistic. If you would like to chat for free for a few mins I would be happy to help and look into him for you.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago

Thanks Saoirse!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see what happened took place and whats ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Was there ever a connection on his part?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

He did like you for some time,but he never felt any real passion, its like he needs to fall head over heels in love to commit himself to anything because he is quite confident and he thinks he deserves what he thinks is the “best”.

Again if you would like to chat for free for a few mins I would be happy to help :)

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Thanks all!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something holding him back giving him hesitation.

its nothing you did. he will contact u I feel with some good news.

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more and look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tia,

I do not feel you have done anything wrong at all.

However, I do feel you misintrepped that so called connection with that person.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Esther I had asked before if it was possible that our communication could develop into a relationship and I was told it might and he had been chatting with me. So I don’t believe I misinterpt anything. I’ve just been trying to figure out if there is a mutual like between he and I and one of the psychics before you answered that. Thank you

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

I Have 12 years experience Give me your date, time and place of birth. I will give you accurate prediction