These psychics are telling me things but nothing so far?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok, some psychics on here have been saying that my ex misses me and thinks about me and he will contact me soon. I havent heard from him in over a month. If he did infact miss me i believe he would ATLEAST contact me. So is there anyone that can give me REAL insight in my situation?

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Dear I have 10 years experience, I can most definitely read you on this situation just as I’m typing you this post dear I can feel his energy and I know why the contact has not been made. Contact me as soon as possible.

100% Accurate!

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

your ex thinks of you but he does not love you I am sorry to say.He is still very bitter, and I do not see contact with him very soon.

If you would like to discuss this for free for a few mins feel free to contact me.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

Here is the problem with your original question – when you ask someone does you ex think of you the answer still can come back YES – even if those thoughts are of a negative nature.

Plus contact – who says your ex is going to tell you what you wish to hear – it could be something the exact opposite.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Hi Mandi :-)

I’m getting that he will contact you. However, I’m also getting that you need to stay positive about your love life and keep an open mind. Even if he does miss you, it doesn’t necessarily mean he will automatically contact you. Sometimes men don’t think the same way that women do. As for why he hasn’t contacted you yet, I’m seeing family issues and some type of addiction is involved with his decision. Hope this helps!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Amanda, In your situation you need time and relax your under a lot of stress this is not needed!! Period! If this man really wanted you. He would be holding your hand. If you want more insight please contact me.

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

Cherry blosson, yes! he does have an addiction problem, thats one of the reasons our relationship didnt work.

Anyways i understand wat u guys are saying. I finally spoke with a psychic who told me everything and it made sense. I finally have closure on this now. But thanks everyone for the advice.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Mandi,

I am here to help Honestly Enlighten You, should you need further consultation

<= Click My NAME & Connect with me in LIVE CHAT

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

Being in a relationship with an addict is like being in a love triangel that you can never win.

The addicition becomes the third person in this piece.

If you would like to talk to a counsellor instead of a psychic – do feel free to drop by in Live-Chat.

I am not a psychic at all – I am an astrologer/card reader plus counsellor.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Mandi, I’m glad I was able to help!