Feeling alienated

over 10 years ago

I feel so alienated by my boyfriend. We’ve been together for 5 years on November 20th and engaged for 3 years but lately it feels like he’s been distant and I don’t know why. He’s been quiet and just acting different lately. I asked him what’s wrong and he keeps saying nothing so when I point out things that he’s been acting different about (snapping at me a lot, just seems irritated when I try to talk to him, or just really mean in the things he says.) Then he tells me that it’s me, it’s all in my head and everything is fine. Is it just me or is it something else?

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Dear this situation goes much deeper than you seem to know. I would like to speak to you.. Contact me as soon as possible..!! I know why he’s acting this way I can feel his energy right now.. Let me read you!

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

He has started to think negative thoughts about you , you guys spend so much time together he notices little things that irritate him and he is just getting so frustrated.

If you would like to chat to me free for a few mins I would be happy to help.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Trisha, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Trisha,

I believe you are correct – things have changed with your boyfriend and yourself.

However as this is a public forum, it is not the place to discuss personal matters.

Please visit me in Live-Chat.

Remember the first 3 mins are free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Tricia,

I can see clearly what is happening between the two of you.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in LIVE CHAT

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your gut feeling is trying to let you know something bout him.. something has changes with him.. something or someone is giving him distraction ..this will change soon.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Tricia,

Get the answers you are looking for. I can help you get your relationship back on track. As a Psychic Empath I can feel what he is feeling. Call me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
love_advisor_amber didn't upload a photo

Love Advisor Amber (love_advisor_amber)

2 posts

hi dear my name is amber check out my profile but understand you need clarity and a peace of mind first so you can understand whats going on with him and then we need to look into his mind and heart and soul an d see whats he been holding back from you. contact me and let me help you in this matter