Marriage

over 10 years ago
buffgirl33 didn't upload a photo

buffgirl33

13 posts

Will my husband and I get back together or is it completely over and is he going to file for a divorce and if possible can you give me a timeline for either one happening?

His dob is December 13,1962 and my dob is January 19,1971

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see an end coming to this relationship. If you would like to chat to me about it please contact me.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lynn,

I tend not to discuss marriage here on a public forum.

However if you are interested in a reading from hubby point of view to see how he is feeling about there, then drop by into Live-Chat.

Remember the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

hello my name is Elena i can give you the detailed anwsers to all your questions call me for a free sassion . many blessings

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

hello my name is Elena i can give you the detailed anwsers to all your questions call me for a free sassion . many blessings

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

There is some negativity keeping you two apart. Let me help Call me!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear your going through this tough time with your hubby.

but their is something that is going to change .. ill be glad to explain what this is and when its coming .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Lynn,

I can bring you clarity in the confusing time. As a Psychic Empath I can feel what he is feeling. Call me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

My dear, I can feel your desperation and aslo your fear.

that being said, I have drawn the Magician for you,

there is potential for you and your husband to reconcile,but it isn’t easy.

I feel that much of the love he had felt for you in the past is gone and what is left is fading.

there are things you must do different, you are going in circles and causing your own pain at this point.

over 10 years ago
love_advisor_amber didn't upload a photo

Love Advisor Amber (love_advisor_amber)

2 posts

hello my name is amber I feel your pain for the confusion you have been having to deal with, let me give you clarity and a better peace of mind on tis life changing matter and offer you my hear to heart reading that connects you with your husnadn to see what he really wants

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psyichic_alex1's photo

*+*PsychicAlex*+* (psyichic_alex1)

9 posts

hello my name is alex I specialize in love marriage relationships I can help you come chat with me I give no false hope I can give you a acurite honest reading

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Lynn,

These are normal questions to be asking yourself and I’m sure they run around in your cranium at lest once a day.

<= Click My Name for Honest Enlightenment

over 10 years ago
psychicclaudiavandela's photo

Claudia Stanley (psychicclaudiavandela)

6 posts

Hello, my name is vandela i would love to help you & look in to this for you, i do feel a very strong connection to you, and this situation, all my readings are all true, i do not give false hope idont paint fairy tells i tell it like it is, because i did not pick up my psychic ability’s from a book it comes to me naturally i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15,contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicmermaid didn't upload a photo

Love Angel (psychicmermaid)

6 posts

Hello, I do feel I am connecting on your situation. To confirm I feel your name starts with an A and there is also a B. IF your initials are A.b. Please contact me I feel there is a lot going on between you both.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

yes but i see loss of communication and someone on hes and dont want you and him tobe together contact me for more information.