Love

over 10 years ago
bballplayer didn't upload a photo

bballplayer

2 posts

Hi eveeryone I wanted to ask you when will my true love that I am destined to be with and have a future with, when will he come back? Is this person from my past or someone new? Give me anything that will help me with this situation. I would appreciate everyone’s connections so much. Lots of love to everyone.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

contact me dear I’m here to help! I can read you and I’m available at the moment!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ballplayer,

Two things – this is a public forum, so connections are only usually made in Live-Chat – that is what the first 3 mins are for.

Second it appears you have already decided your true love is your ex – by your own wording “When will he come back?” By thinking of your ex still, it blocks the possibility of new romance coming into your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is very near and close to your heart.. come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you and give you the best disciption time frames and future insights.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings,

One of my specialties is uniting divine matches. I can help you. Contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet bballplayer,

I would be more than happy to Honestly Enlighten you on the future of your love life.

<- Click My Name And Connect With Me