Basketball

over 10 years ago
bballplayer didn't upload a photo

bballplayer

2 posts

I am trying out for basketball team but I feel that I am not good enough like the other girls. They are so much more trained than me because I have taken years off in high school and a little in middle school from basketball. Will I make JV or V and will I ever get my “groove back” with basketball or no? Thanks you guys. I just want to know is it meant that I stick it out and play with these girls or let it go.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I Can see that basketball is something that you really used to love, if you are able to stop worrying about your abilities I can see your love for it again. Please contact me if you would like to know more.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

focus on the game, and the skills not the other people. In any sport you have do just that, and focus playing the game and turning off everything else. We aren’t really supposed to give readins if you are the under 18, so other than what I’ve said I can’t help you.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

you need to not give up. as heavenly saying is right about we are not suppose to give any readings of any kind under the age of 18. stay focus on them goals.