IT'S EFFECTING MY HUbBY AND KIDS NOW

over 10 years ago

D.o.b 10/05/77 I’ve been on here recently asking about 2 facedness that seems to be aimed at me,well the things is its starting to effect my kids and hubby now,he has become very unhappy,quiet,angry and I really don’t understand what we have done,it’s only 2 houses out of a street of 12,so it shouldn’t seem a big deal,but u can feel the venom and bad atmosphere,the other neighbours have stopped coming out because of it,can u tell me what we have done,if this is aimed at us and will it end? X

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Maria,

I’ve seen from your post that this is an issue that is really having an impact. I can help, contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I have some advice on how to get rid of this bad energy that surround you and your home at the minute.Try thinking positively and there a few other changes which are necessary, contact me to know more.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’m not sure why you are both focusing on your neighbors and gossip. Live your life and be happy. There are many people in the world besides the ones on your block. Take your focus off of them and go enjoy yourselves and do family activities else where. Otherwise if you feel their is a lot of bad energy do a cleansing and clearing of your home.

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

Right away I’m picking up on jealously surrounding your family. Gossip & rumors are being said. Call me & I will help you understand what is really going on and why this is happening. Many blessing

Marlena

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago

Maria,I

I can offer Honest Enlightenment and Insights to help guide you to a more positive and brighter future.

<= Click My Name And Connect With Me In LIVE Chat

over 10 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

Maria, I feel where you are and would love to help. I am on right now to chat and you can take advantage of my lunch time special. Know you are not alone. It seems isolated, but it really isn’t.

over 10 years ago
psychicmermaid didn't upload a photo

Love Angel (psychicmermaid)

6 posts

Hi, I would be more than happy to help you. Where do you live? and for how long have you been experiencing this?

over 10 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

hi maria,I may be late on this forum responding, though I sense there is more to this than you realise, please contact me in chat for further insight,click my name to go to my profile page,will assist you further on this, thank you sylvia