Hasnt come true

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

Hi, had a few reading with some psychics all telling my ex is my soulmate and will be in 6 weeks, its passed this and now in October and just confused now, can anyone feel or sense if this is going to come to pass and what his intentions are if he does get in touch x

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

Dear there is negativity holding your ex back from you.. it’s alot more you have not been told I’m available and willing to help you! Blessings

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I can see that you are in pain over this confusion.I do not believe your ex is your soulmate though and perhaps its time to move on.If you would like to discuss this free for a few mins please feel free to chat me.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

Right away I am picking up on a lot of jealousy & gossip concerning you & your ex. There is a deeper reason on my you two are not together in the 1st place. Give me a call & I’ll help you understand what is really going on. Many blessings

Marlena

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I believe the confusion is because you have had more than one reading. You need allow yourself at least a month before another. The energy shifted! If you need help please let me know!! Bless you

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Angleboo,

I can only offer you honest enlightenment on the future of your relationship with your EX.

<= Click Ny Name and Connect With ME in Live Chat