Still holding out hope for my ex

over 10 years ago

I am in an up and down cycle with healing. I can go a week with doing just fine, then I go back to him ALWAYS being on my mind.

I realized, I can move on, but the next person has to have the same “air” about them. I saw this guy on youtube, that reminds me SO MUCH OF HIM ITS CRAZY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWdDLkLMYOw Same expressions and everything. I can move on to someone like him, but where to start! I have spoken to other guys since my ex, but I just dont feel it. I mean if I met this guy, I’d have no issue!

Anyway, I havent heard from my ex in a month. I know he has moved on, and probably is seeing someone else, but something inside of me, its beyond intuition just feels like there is unfinished business. Should I just give up hope and continue healing?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Lol I think everybody has a soft spot for pewdiepie/Felix .

I would like to give you some advice on healing and what will help you, you have done a lot of work, you have a sweet heart and you think so positively of your ex which is great!, don’t get me wrong but sometimes you have to realize that some guys are just not worth it, no real connection.

I would like to discuss this with you for free for a few minutes, I can tell you need some help on this.If you are interested please go onto my page and contact me.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

You may think he has fully moved on but he really hasn’t. He misses you but there’s something more that you don’t know, hence the reason why you feel there is unfinished business. Contact me & I will help you to fully understand what is really going on.

Many blessings,

Marlena :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vernoica,

Do you really wish the answer – has he moved on or not??

A relationship spread reading from the ex’s point of view may shed more light on that topic.

Remember you get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

contact me dear

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Veronica, I have learned how to assist people to let go of others in a loving fashion. I do believe that it is healthy for you to let go…as I have already taken a peek into this. I would love to help you. Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Hi Veronica :-)

I have taken a look into your situation and continuing to heal would be a wonderful idea for you. I see that if you continue doing so, someone new will stir your interest. Please remember that you are lovable and you deserve the best!

I have some wonderful healing and attraction techniques that I’d like to share with you. They are very simple but they have helped so many of my clients release emotional blockages and negative energy in order to receive the loving relationships they deserve.

Going through ups and downs is normal and you are stronger than you believe. Hope to talk to you soon. ♥