Please help

over 10 years ago

I am in a very dark place right now and I need someone who can connect with me and offer me guidance for the road ahead. I dont mind paying but prefer phone or email readings as bitwine has technical problems often. I need to make sure first we have a connection and its not a one size fits all reading… Thanks for taking the time to read this.

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Hi Catherine :-)

I’m sorry you’re in such a dark place right now. I would love to do an email reading for you to lift you up to your highest potential. Feel free to join me in my chat room so we can establish a connection. Hope to talk to you soon. ♥

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Catherine,

So you would like one connection card. O.K. – you still need to come into Live-Chat for me to pull it and from there we can discuss doing an e-mail reading which will be send to you here at Bitwine after you have agreed to the price.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’m very sorry you are feeling this way. Feel free to contact me, as I may be able to help you see things from a different perspective.

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Catherine,

All of my readings are unique, as they are specific to the individual. I welcome the opportunity to share my gifts with you, through any media you prefer. Contact me now, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see that you have been spending a lot of time alone with your thoughts lately, sometimes when you are not in a good place being alone can be bad for you.I am available on here or for email readings, if you would like to contact me for free for a few minutes to see if there is a connection feel free to do so.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

Hello Catherine,

I’m sorry you feel this way. From your energy I am picking up that there is a lot of negativity surrounding you, all though it isn’t because of you, it’s coming from someone surrounding you. I am available for phone or email readings. Give me a call if you would like to know more. Many blessings,

Marlena

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello you need to over look in what you saying dark as negative thoughts? You need to change the way you look at things. As you touch them. If you need help on this please let me know.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I have never had a connection problem. Please clear your “cookies and cache” in internet settings. I would be happy to help you.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I can talk to you over the phone I feel connection is stronger when its over the phone so I can pick up more accurately by your voice. just like everyone has their own finger print everyone has their own future and destiny and ill be glad to help guide you through the right path of life.

if you like you can come in chat and I can request a phone call.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i can help you you can start a chat for now contact me for more information.